Due to new COVID-19 restrictions in Ireland, CGTC’s June 2021 study abroad trip has been cancelled. Please continue to monitor our web page for information regarding future study abroad opportunities.
Study Abroad Ireland – Virtually!
Earn academic credit!
HUMN 1101 Introduction to Humanities – 3 credit hours
Earned credits are transferrable to other 4-year institutions throughout Georgia.
Open to ALL students
- Students must have successfully completed ENGL 1101 (or equivalent) in order to register for HUMN 1101.
- Any student not currently enrolled with CGTC must apply for admission or transient status.
- No additional cost–Standard tuition rates apply and costs can be covered by Financial Aid for eligible students.
Course delivery and topics
- This unique online course will focus on Narratives on Ireland and offer the opportunity for a virtual study abroad.
- The virtual study abroad component is offered via interculturalireland.com, the online campus platform of the Institute of Study Abroad Ireland.
- A CGTC instructor will facilitate coursework and assessment.
- Topics include Irish literature, women in Ireland, civil rights campaigns, Northern Ireland peace process, the global economy, cultural travel, advocacy and activism, and more.
- Apply and be regularly accepted as a CGTC student
- Transient students must apply and complete the transient agreement
- Speak with your advisor for course registration
- Register for HUMN 1101 (CRN 51179)