- Apply for Graduation**: Apply for graduation for each degree, diploma, and/or certificate earned (you must apply for graduation even if you do not plan on participating in the annual graduation ceremony)
- Drop Class(es)**: Withdraw from class(es) after official drop/add period has ended (use BannerWeb to add/drop classes within the official drop/add period)
- Enrollment Verification (Employers/Background Screening Firms): The National Student Clearinghouse is authorized to provide enrollment and degree verifications
- Enrollment Verification (Students)**: Request an enrollment verification letter for the current semester
- HOPE Scholarship Evaluation**: Request evaluation of student hours for HOPE scholarship eligibility
- Petition to Participate in Commencement Ceremony: Complete this form if you have applied to graduate in an associate degree or diploma program and would like to participate in the commencement ceremony, but you are unable to complete the requirements within spring semester of the current graduation year.
- Prior Learning Assessment: Handbook and application to request credit for work experience, military training/experience, standardized exam, and/or workplace education/training.
- Request Credit by Exam: Request credit for class by taking exemption exam
- Request Duplicate Credential: Request duplicate copy of degree, diploma, and/or certificate
- Transient Request**: Request permission to take one or more classes from another college while remaining a CGTC student
*Available in BannerWeb
**Available in the Forms section of the Student Portal
Note: Instructions on how to send transcripts to CGTC are available on our Admissions & Financial Aid webpage.
OFFICIAL TRANSCRIPTS (OTHER THAN GED® TRANSCRIPTS*)
An official transcript is a sealed copy of your academic record that has been signed by the Registrar. The fees for transcripts are $7.50 for standard delivery and $25.00 for expedited delivery. Transcripts will not be issued to a student who has a hold and/or outstanding balance on his/her student account.
*GED® transcripts are issued by the Technical College System of Georgia. Please click here for information about requesting a GED® transcript.
Order official transcripts online
Click this link to order transcripts for yourself or to have official transcripts sent electronically to another college or organization.
Transcripts are provided on behalf of CGTC by Credentials Solutions. If you are uncomfortable placing an order over the internet, please contact Credentials Solutions at (847) 716-3005 to place your transcript request over the telephone (Credential Solutions requires that you pay an additional charge of $10 if you choose to place your order over the telephone. This fee will increase to $15 effective 11/20/17).
Check the status of your transcript order
Click this link to check the status of an order that you have already placed. You will need your order number to check the status of your request (the order number was sent to you via email when you placed the order for transcripts).
If you need help placing your transcript order, please contact Credentials Solutions at (800) 646-1858 (Monday-Thursday 8am-8pm EST and Friday 8am-6pm EST).
PLEASE NOTE: All requests for official transcripts must be submitted online. CGTC will no longer accept transcript orders via email, fax, or in person. You must have a valid credit card and email address to request transcripts online.
An unofficial transcript is a copy that a student can print for his/her records. There is no cost for an unofficial transcript.
Access your unofficial transcript
- Click HERE to go to BannerWeb
- Once you log in to BannerWeb, click Student Services, click Student Records, then click Academic Transcript.
- Select the transcript level and transcript type on the next screen, then click the Submit button.
Please note that most colleges require an official (not unofficial) transcript.