Forms & Transcripts

  • Apply for Graduation**: Apply for graduation for each degree, diploma, and/or certificate earned (you must apply for graduation even if you do not plan on participating in the annual graduation ceremony)
  • Drop Class(es)**: Withdraw from class(es) after official drop/add period has ended (use Banner Self-Service to add/drop classes within the official drop/add period)
  • Enrollment Verification (Employers/Background Screening Firms): The National Student Clearinghouse is authorized to provide enrollment and degree verifications
  • Enrollment Verification (Students)**: Request an enrollment verification letter for the current semester
  • Hardship Withdrawal Request Form & Information Sheet: Request a hardship withdrawal
  • Petition to Participate in Commencement Ceremony: Complete this form if you have applied to graduate in an associate degree or diploma program and would like to participate in the commencement ceremony, but you are unable to complete the requirements within spring semester of the current graduation year.
  • Prior Learning Assessment: Handbook and application to request credit for work experience, military training/experience, standardized exam, and/or workplace education/training.
  • Request Credit by Exam: Request credit for class by taking exemption exam
  • Request Duplicate Credential: Request duplicate copy of degree, diploma, and/or certificate
  • Transient Request**: Request permission to take one or more classes from another college while remaining a CGTC student

*Available in Banner Self-Service
**Available in the Forms section of the Student Portal

Note: Instructions on how to send transcripts to CGTC are available on our Admissions & Financial Aid webpage.


An official transcript is a sealed copy of your academic record that has been signed by the Registrar. The fees for transcripts are $7.50 for standard delivery and $25.00 for expedited delivery. Transcripts will not be issued to a student who has a hold and/or outstanding balance on his/her student account.

*GED® transcripts are issued by the Technical College System of Georgia. Please click here for information about requesting a GED® transcript.

Order official transcripts online

(Parchment is our official “transcript request” provider.  All students logging into Parchment for the first time must create a user account.)

Click this link to order transcripts for yourself or to have official transcripts sent electronically to another college or organization.

PLEASE NOTE: All requests for official transcripts must be submitted online. CGTC will no longer accept transcript orders via email, fax, or in person. You must have a valid credit card and email address to request transcripts online.


An unofficial transcript is a copy that a student can print for his/her records. There is no cost for an unofficial transcript.

Access your unofficial transcript

  1. Click HERE to go to Banner Self-Service
  2. Once you log in to Banner Self-Service, click Student Services, click Student Records, then click Academic Transcript.
  3. Select the transcript level and transcript type on the next screen, then click the Submit button.

Please note that most colleges require an official (not unofficial) transcript.