OptimalResume.com is a program that goes well beyond helping you build great resumes. It offers learning modules arming you with everything needed to succeed in a competitive job market. With OptimalResume, you create a marketing presentation of your skills and abilities in a more engaging, interactive, user friendly and effective way. Current students and graduates are encouraged to regularly view the Optimal Resume Career and Talent Suite for job listings to stay current with daily updates.
Click on the icon below to begin:
Once submitted, please allow a minimum of 2 weeks for completion. You will receive an email from a Career Services staff if correction(s) is needed. Graduates may utilize services up to 1 year from graduation.
OptimalResume.com Job Search Tutorial (for Job Seekers)
OptimalResume.com Job Search Tutorial (for Employers)
OptimalResume.com Resume & Cover Letter Tutorial
These slides can assist you with the steps to use this online tool. Please use this tutorial to help you search for jobs (for job seekers), post jobs (for employers), and build your resume and cover letters.
Resumes and Cover Letters
Here’s what you do:
- Create an account or sign in
- Start building a resume
- Use the samples, templates and instructions for help
- Have your resume reviewed by the Career Services office
Ready. Set. Ace the interview.
- Practice online 24-7 with OptimalResume
- Professional interview coaching and sample answers to hundreds of questions built into the program
- Record your answers so you can see what employers would see