Choose A Resource Category:
Whether you are struggling with classes, have a specific hardship, or just have general questions, we have resources to help you.
If you are behind in classes, feeling overwhelmed, or need help getting back on track, click the NEED HELP button in the TEAMS Outreach Center section to request one-on-one assistance from a TEAMS staff member.
Check out the new Student Resources Guide!
Financial – Paying for School & Textbooks
Academic Support – Help With Classes
Campus Life & Student Activities
Well Being – Help With Life Challenges
- CGTC Counseling Services
- Child Development Centers
- Community Resources: Baldwin, Bibb, Jones, Monroe, and Putnam Counties
- Community Resources: Crawford, Dooly, Houston, Peach, Pulaski, and Twiggs Counties
- REACH Mentor Program
- TEAMS Outreach Center
- Transportation: Macon-Bibb County Transit Authority
- Transportation: Warner Robins Transit
- United Way 2-1-1
Career & Professional Support
The TEAMS Outreach Center provides early intervention services for students. If you are behind in classes, feeling overwhelmed, or need help getting back on track, click the help button for one-on-one assistance.