Complete your GED® Test at the CGTC Testing Center on the College’s Macon, Milledgeville, and Warner Robins campuses!
GED® Testing Requirements
- All test candidates must schedule to test prior to arriving at the testing center. Walk-ins will not be accepted.
- Masks are required for visitors to enter the testing center and must be worn during testing.
- Only test candidates will be allowed in the testing center.
- Test candidates with vouchers should call their preferred testing site to schedule a test.
- Macon: (478) 757-2512
- Milledgeville: (478) 445-2230
- Warner Robins: (478) 218-3368
*Please note that testing slots are limited.
To pay for the GED® Test by card, visit www.ged.com or call 1-877-EXAM-GED.
Testing Center Information
Macon Campus J141 | (478) 757-2512
Warner Robins Campus A126 | (478) 218-3368
Milledgeville Campus D107 | (478) 445-2230
Dana Mackey, Chief GED® Test Examiner
Pearson Vue Certified Test Administrator
Phone: (478) 757-2674