- Online classes available 24 hours a day/7 days a week.
- Take classes at work or home.
- Click here for our online class listing.
Count on Central Georgia Technical College to meet your individual business training requirements. Programs and classes can be tailored to your needs in the following areas:
- Programmable Logic Controls (PLC)
- Motor Controls
- Lean/Six Sigma/5S
- FAA A & P License
- Aircraft Maintenance
- Electronic Circuits
- Master’s Electrical License Prep
Health & Safety
- American Heart Association – First Aid, CPR, Basic Life Support
- OSHA 10-Hour and 30-Hour Course for General Industry
- MSHA – Mine Safety Training
- Arc Flash Training – NFPA70E
- Powered Industrial Truck (Forklift Certification)
- Excel, Access, Word – Basic, Intermediate, Advanced
- CompTIA A+, Network+, Security+
- Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH)
Leadership and Professional Development
- Operations Management
- Work Ethics
- Customer Service
For more information on customized training opportunities, call 478-757-3550.