Beginning with the 2020-2021 award year, financial aid forms will be in electronic format through the College’s mobile financial aid platform. Students will use the mobile financial aid platform to view any outstanding requirements and to access financial aid forms. Your electronic forms will not be reviewed until all requirements have been submitted. If you have not applied to be a student at Central Georgia Technical College you will not have access to the mobile platform.
All electronic forms can only be submitted once. Forms can be saved and revisited if necessary. If you make any mistakes and would like to submit new forms, or if you have trouble accessing the financial aid forms, please email the Financial Aid Office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to Access Mobile Financial Aid
- Ensure that you’ve completed your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) and CGTC Admissions Application prior to accessing Financial Aid Forms.
- Visit centralgatech.studentforms.com to access the mobile financial aid platform.
- On the login screen, enter your CGTC student login credentials (received in your College acceptance letter via email).
- If you are visiting the site for the first time, you will need to create an account.
Students will need to input the following details:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Date of Birth
- Social Security Number
*Note: This information must match the information you entered in the FAFSA
- On the welcome screen, click on the applicable sections to view the list of requirements and complete the necessary forms.
If you are a dependent (according to your FAFSA), your parent will be prompted to create a username and account once you complete your form(s). The information provided by your parent must match the information entered on the FAFSA. Your parent will also have to confirm your information, which must also must match the information entered on the FAFSA.
If you have trouble creating an account, email the Financial Aid Office at email@example.com.
Supporting Document Upload
- If supporting documents are required, you will need all the required documents prior to submitting the form.
- Acceptable file formats are: PDF, Images (.jpg, .gif, .png), and Microsoft Word (.doc, .docx). Maximum file size is 25MB.
- PDF documents are preferred but require the free Adobe® Reader® software to be installed on your machine. (Download and install the software if you do not currently have it installed).
- Multiple page documents should be saved as one file. For help with how to combine your files into one please click on one of these links for instructions: Windows, iPhone and iPad, Android.
- If you are having trouble with uploading your supporting documents please visit the Financial Aid Office or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Access the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). The application must be completed each year during your enrollment at Central Georgia Technical College using school code, 005763.
- Visit IRS Get Transcript to get your IRS issued transcripts for verification.
- Request a Selective Service Status Information Letter.
- Entrance Counseling and Master Promissory Note.
The PDF documents below require the free Adobe® Reader® software to be installed on your machine. (Download and install the software if you do not currently have it installed).