2021 Commencement Ceremony Video:
CGTC’s 2021 Commencement Ceremony Streamed Live June 4, 2021, at 9 a.m. from Brad Henderson Memorial Stadium in Macon, Ga.
View the program here: 2021 Commencement Ceremony Program
Graduation Ceremony Information
- Students who will complete (or who have completed) all requirements for a degree or diploma by the end of spring semester are eligible to participate in the graduation ceremony.
- Graduates may purchase class rings, graduation announcements, diploma frames, etc. online from Jostens.
Regalia (Cap and Gown)
Graduates who answered “Yes” to the graduation ceremony participation question on the graduation application will receive regalia.
Regalia (Cap and Gown) pick-up is still ongoing with the Registrar’s Office. Schedule an appointment for pick-up until June 3, Monday-Thursday until 6 p.m. *Please allow 24 hours when scheduling a pick-up appointment. * The deadline for regalia pick-up is 4:30 p.m. on June 3, 2021.
- Honor graduates (those with a graduation GPA of 3.5 or higher) will receive a gold honor cord, to be worn around the neck.
- Members of the National Technical Honor Society will receive a white tassel, to be worn on the cap, and a white stole, to be worn around the neck.
- Members of the Military and Veterans wear a red, white, and blue cord around their necks.
*Please note that graduates who should receive an honor cord, military veteran cord, or National Technical Honor Society (NTHS) stole can pick them up from the Registrar’s Office.*
- Graduates must satisfy the College’s residency requirement (students must complete at least 25% of the coursework in their program of study at CGTC).
- Your high school/GED transcript and college transcript (if applicable) must be on file with the Office of Admissions.
- All financial obligations or responsibilities (library fines, parking fines, financial balances, etc.) must be settled.
Graduate Application Checklist
- Submit a graduation application in the Student Portal (login to the Student Portal, click Forms, then click Apply for Graduation). You must submit the application by the end of February if you wish to participate in the graduation ceremony.
- Pay the $40 application fee (degree and diploma graduates only) for each copy of the degree and/or diploma that you would like to receive.
- Students can pay by phone
- Warner Robins Campus: (478) 218-3387
- Macon Campus: (478) 757-3412
- Milledgeville Campus: (478) 445-2303
- The ACT WorkKeys assessment has been waived for all Fall 2020 and Spring 2021 graduates.
- Complete the Graduate Exit Survey (the survey will be available online once you submit your graduation application through the Student Portal).
- If you received a federal student loan while attending CGTC, you must complete exit counseling at www.studentloans.gov.
*Diplomas, degrees, and certificates will be mailed 10 – 12 weeks after the semester of completion.