In order to provide more flexible options for receiving refunds, Central Georgia Technical College has selected BankMobile®, a financial services company focused solely on higher education, to deliver financial aid and other school refunds to Central Georgia Technical College students.
BankMobile® will give you two options for receiving refunds:
- DEPOSIT TO AN EXISTING ACCOUNT — Money is transferred to an existing account the same business day BankMobile® receives funds from your school. Typically, it takes 1 – 2 business days for the receiving bank to credit the money to your account.
- DEPOSIT TO A BANKMOBILE® VIBE ACCOUNT — If you open a BankMobile® Vibe checking account (upon identity verification), money is deposited the same business day BankMobile® receives funds from your school.
All students will be asked to make a refund delivery preference selection from the options listed above. Here’s what you need to do:
- Update your mailing address.
BankMobile® will mail a Refund Selection Kit to the current address you have on file with Central Georgia Technical College. If you’re not sure that Central Georgia Technical College has your current mailing address, please take a moment to update your address information.
- Look for the green envelope.
Look for your Refund Selection Kit. It will arrive in a bright green envelope and contain your Personal Code. In addition to the Refund Selection Kit, you will also receive an email from BankMobile® containing your personal code.
- Visit RefundSelection.com to make your choice.
Once you have your code, follow these easy steps:
- VISIT RefundSelection.com
- ENTER your unique Personal Code from the green envelope or email
- SELECT how you’d like to receive your money
To view Central Georgia Technical College’s contract with BankMobile®, a Division of Customer Bank, click here.
Frequently Asked Questions
What kinds of money might I receive from CGTC?
Why am I getting a Personal Code?
How will I get a Personal Code?
How is my money delivered?
Can I change my preference for receiving money from CGTC?
How will I know when my money has been sent?
Why am I getting a card?
What is the BankMobile® Account?
Are there any transaction fees while using my BankMobile® Vibe card?
What if I have additional questions?