GED® Testing is offered on each of the College’s three main campuses. To register, schedule, and pay for the GED® Test, visit ged.com or call 1-877-EXAM-GED.
Testing Center Schedules
- December 14th – All testing sites will close early:
Milledgeville – closes at 10:30 am
Macon – closes at 10:00 am
Warner Robins – closes at 11:00 am
- December 17th through January 1st – Milledgeville will be closed for server and computer upgrades.
- December 20th, 27th, and January 3rd (Thursdays)– There will be no evening testing hours in Warner Robins or Macon. Hours will reflect that of regular day hours.
- December 24, 25 & 26 will be closed for the holidays.
- Macon and Warner Robins will be open December 27th-31st.
All regular testing hours will resume January 7th at all GED testing centers.
Macon Campus J141 | (478) 757-2512
Monday – Wednesday: 8:15am – 4:15pm
Thursday: 10:00am – 7:00pm
Friday: 8:30am – 2:00pm
Warner Robins Campus A126 | (478) 218-3368
Monday – Wednesday: 8:00am – 12:00pm, 1:00pm – 4:30pm
Thursday: 8:00am – 12:00pm, 3:30pm – 7:30pm
Friday: 8:00am – 12:00pm, 1:00 – 3:00pm
Milledgeville Campus D107 | (478) 445-2230
Monday – Thursday: 9:00am – 12:15pm, 1:00pm – 4:00pm
GED Test Day Instructions
For GED® testing questions contact:
Dana Mackey, Chief GED® Test Examiner
Pearson Vue Certified Test Administrator