Early Intervention Referral Services: Academics
How We Can Help
- Academic status awareness
- Steps to recover from Academic Probation
- Withdrawal procedures and consequence information
- Student Resource Guides
- Online learning resources
- Academic Success Center
- Academic Workshops
- Important Dates and Deadlines
- Khan Academy
- Library Resources
- SMARTHINKING [available through the Student Portal]
- Study Guides and Strategies
Online Learning Resources
- Future Online Students - Are you ready for an online class?
- Online Orientation
- Blackboard Information
- Technical Support
Texthelp Web Apps
Texthelp Web Apps is a read and write software for tablets.
You will be prompted to enter a username and password. Please contact a member of Special Populations Coordination to obtain the password.
If interested in utilizing the Read & Write Software but no electronic device is applicable, you can obtain a CD rom to download this product on a laptop or computer by contacting one of the following members of Special Populations Coordination: Cristina Myers, Sabrina Coneway, or Rolandria Tolbert.