Health Technology Programs Competitive Selection Process Information
Central Georgia Technical College's Health Technology programs are competitive in their acceptance and progression. Considerations for acceptance may include cumulative admission testing, grade point average (GPA) and aptitude testing.
Students should educate themselves as to which core courses are required for the Health Technology program of choice. Students must successfully complete all health technology core courses with the required GPA in order to remain in a Health Technology program and progress to the next level.
- Cardiovascular Technology Program
- Clinical Laboratory Technology Program
- Dental Assisting Program
- Dental Hygiene Program
- Hemodialysis Technology Program
- Medical Assisting Program
- Orthopaedic Technology Program
- Pharmacy Technology Program
- Polysomnographic Technology Program
- Practical Nursing Program
- Radiologic Technology Program
- Surgical Technology Program
PSB Health Occupations Aptitude Examination
The PSB Health Occupations Aptitude Exam is comprised of five separate tests that measure abilities, skills, knowledge and attitudes important for success in the program and career choice. The examination is the result of requirements and needs expressed by education professionals responsible for preparing qualified, competent health care professionals.
Revised: January 13, 2014