- Graduates must satisfy the College's residency requirement that students complete at least 25% of the coursework in their program of study at CGTC.
- The CGTC Admissons Office must have (on file) your high school transcript, college transcript, or GED prior to completion.
- Graduates must settle any financial obligations, responsibilities, etc. before you receive your diploma, degree, or certificate. Students must clear their account with the library and return any equipment, software, or other items on loan from the College.
Graduate Application Checklist
Please follow these steps to guide you through the graduation application process.
It is the student’s responsibility to submit a request for their associate degree, diploma or certificate.
Diplomas, degrees, and certificates will be mailed 8 - 10 weeks after the semester of completion. If you have any questions, please contact the Registrar.
Graduation Ceremony Information
Dates to Remember:
By the end of February: Submit your application to graduate and to participate in the graduation ceremony. Requests submitted after the deadline will not have name appear in the graduation program.
May 2 – May 5, 2016: Pick up your Academic Regalia:
- First Step: Pay the $35.00 Graduation Fee.
- Second Step: You will receive a letter from the registrar's office stating when/where you will pick up your cap and gown.
(You must have selected the "Yes" option on your graduation application form.)
May 6, 2015: Graduation ceremony will be held at 7:00 p.m. at the Macon Centreplex Coliseum. All graduates must be seated in Exhibition Room A by 6:00 p.m.