Types of Aid
Federal Work Study
- Federally funded to students based on determined financial need.
- Must be a Pell Grant recipient.
- Must be a US citizen or eligible non-citizen.
- Work in pre-approved departments on campus or in community service positions.
- Must meet specific position requirements.
- Annual award based on need.
- Paid monthly for actual hours worked - 20 hours maximum per week.
- Eligible Programs of Study: Diploma and Associate Degree.
- Must complete the FWS process through the Career Services Office.
- Students attending Macon and Milledgeville campuses and Putnam and Crawford centers.