Types of Aid
Scholarships and Grants
Federal Supplemental Educational Opportunity Grant (FSEOG)
- Federally funded
- Must be a Pell Grant recipient.
- Must be a US citizen or eligible non-citizen.
- Does not have to be enrolled fulltime.
- Awarded to students that are not currently in high school and have not earned a Bachelor's Degree.
- Awarding Groups
- Zero EFC
- Zero EFC – Reached maxed Pell LEU
- 1 – 5198 EFC
- Amounts: $300.00 annually; split equally by terms of enrollment
- Maximum award is based on eligibility of funds. The Department of Education determines the amount of FSEOG allocations that are made available for each institution. These funds are limited each year and due to the amount of eligible students and Central Georgia Technical College’s commitment to assist as many students as possible with this award, funding available for eligible students may run out. Funds awarded to students that did not attend a term are redistributed to eligible students that attend future terms within the academic year.