Types of Aid
Scholarships and Grants
Federal Supplemental Educational Opportunity Grant (FSEOG)
- Federally funded
- Must be a Pell Grant recipient.
- Must be a US citizen or eligible non-citizen.
- Does not have to be enrolled fulltime.
- Awarded to students that are not currently in high school and have not earned a Bachelor's Degree.
- Awarding Groups
- Zero EFC
- Zero EFC – Reached maxed Pell LEU
- Amounts: (semester)
- Fulltime – $250.00
- Less than fulltime – $150.00
- Eligible Programs of Study: Diploma and Associate Degree.
- Maximum award is based on eligibility of funds.
- Award can only be received for one term.