Click on the icon below to begin:
Once submitted, please allow a minimum of 2 weeks for completion. You will receive an email from a Career Services staff if correction(s) is needed.
Graduates may utilize services up to 1 year from graduation.
OptimalResume.com is a program that goes well beyond helping you build great resumes. It offers learning modules arming you with everything needed to succeed in a competitive job market. With OptimalResume.com, you create a marketing presentation of your skills and abilities in a more engaging, interactive, user friendly and effective way.
Resumes and Cover Letters
Here's what you do
- Create an account or sign in
- Start building a resume
- Use the samples, templates and instructions for help
- Have your resume reviewed by the Career Services office
Ready. Set. Ace the interview.
- Practice online 24-7 with OptimalResume
- Professional interview coaching and sample answers to hundreds of questions built into the program
- Record your answers so you can see what can employers would see
Career Services is located next to the bookstore on the Macon campus, in Building A, Room 125 on the Warner Robins campus, and in the Student Affairs Office on the Milledgeville campus.Have Questions? Contact the Career Services Office at firstname.lastname@example.org