Admission to Central Georgia Technical College is open to:
- High school graduates from regionally accredited or state approved high
- Persons holding a General Education Development High School Equivalency
students from accredited technical colleges, universities,
and other postsecondary institutions
- Transient students from other technical colleges and universities
- Dual, Joint or Youth Apprenticeship enrolled high school students who meet specified admission requirements
residents over 62 years of age who qualify under the tuition
- Audit students
- International students who meet specified admission requirements
There are no admission requirements for non-credit courses (Continuing Education, the Computer Training Center) except that the applicant must be at least 16 years of age.
more information on admission policies and procedures,
please view the online CGTC catalog.