Consistent with its Mission, as presented by its faculty and staff, Central Georgia Technical College
affirms the following Philosophy that it is the College's responsibility:
- To provide quality academic and technical instruction leading to career preparation at the
associate degree level and below through traditional and distance education modes of delivery.
- To provide appropriate adult educational opportunities to promote literacy among the general
public and workforce personnel.
- To design and staff programs that will meet the needs of business and industry by training,
retraining, and upgrading skills and work habits that promote maximum productivity.
- To establish a foundation for lifelong learning that will enhance the potential of the individuals in
the greater Central Georgia region to become more productive, responsible, and upwardly mobile
members of society.
- To promote public awareness of the value of academic and technical education.
- To collaborate with other postsecondary and secondary institutions to provide a seamless