Experience Ireland | June 8 – June 19, 2019
Together with The Institute of Study Abroad Ireland, CGTC Dual Enrollment students will travel to County Donegal, Ireland, where they will be immersed in the vast cultural history of Ireland and participate in guided tours through museums, castles and more.
Earn academic credit!
Students will earn three (3) credit hours for HUMN 1101 Introduction to Humanities.
Open to all TCSG Dual Enrollment students
If you are a TCSG Dual Enrollment student, you may register as a transient student at CGTC with no application fee. Credits will be transferred to your home institution at the end of the semester.
*Students must have taken and passed ENGL 1101 prior to Spring Semester 2019.
The price per student will be $2,750 and includes airfare, meals, accommodation, field trips, cultural entertainment, adventure activities, and equipment rentals for ten days.
Course tuition will be covered for currently enrolled Dual Enrollment students. Tuition for recent Dual Enrollment graduates will be covered through HOPE & Pell Grant.
- Departing Flight # Atlanta, GA – Dublin, Ireland (TBA)
Saturday, June 8
- Returning Flight #: Dublin, Ireland – Atlanta, GA (TBA)
Wednesday, June 19
Course registration for HUMN 1101 begins March 11th and ends April 1st. Students should contact a CGTC High School Initiatives
Coordinator at (478) 218-3701 to register for the course.
Meals/Accommodations/Activities ($1,550) and airfare ($1,200) will be paid separately.
- The $1,200 flight price is good for the first 24 registrants. Price may increase after the 24th registrant.
- Payment for meals/accommodations/activities will be paid to Central Georgia Technical College.
- Half of the cost for meals/accommodations/activities ($775) is due by March 1st.
- Complete payment is due by April 1st.
Airfare payments will be made online via the StudentUniverse website.
- A $250 deposit for airfare is due by March 1st
- Complete payment is due by April 1st
- Payment installments are accepted
Click the link below to make airfare payments on the Student Universe website.
Wednesday, September 26, 2018 at 5:00 p.m.
CGTC Warner Robins Campus
80 Cohen Walker Drive
Warner Robins, GA 31088
Dr. Niamh Hamill, founder and director of The Institute of Study Abroad Ireland, will be in attendance to answer questions regarding the study abroad trip.
*The Information Session will be available via telepresence at:
|CGTC Macon Campus
I-Building, Room 232
3300 Macon Tech Drive
Macon, GA 31206
|CGTC Milledgeville Campus|
H-Building, Room 106
54 Highway 22 West
Milledgeville, GA 31061
Continue to check this webpage for updates.
For more information, contact Rick Hutto, J.D., Executive Director for Global Initiatives, at email@example.com or (478) 218-3299.