Business & Computer Technologies
A career focused on business and computer technology is a great return on your investment. Employment in business services industries is projected to be among the fastest growing job sectors between now and 2018. CGTC is a leader in providing the skills that graduates need to compete in this popular job market.
In 2010, computer specialists ranked among the highest-paid jobs in America.* The world is driven by computers and CGTC's information technology graduates are prepared to take the wheel. With leading edge technology and small class sizes, our students are ready to build the computers and networking infrastructures of tomorrow.
*Among jobs that require, on average, an associate's degree.
Business is Booming
Want to be part of one of the fastest-growing industries? CGTC offers students real-world experience to prepare them for a career focused on business and computer technology. CGTC's hospitality management program prepares graduates for careers in the largest service industry in the world. Programs such as accounting, banking and finance, management courses, and more ensure that CGTC's graduates are ready to meet today's business demands.
The Technology of Tomorrow Starts Today
CGTC is home to a Cisco regional academy and Microsoft IT Academy. Our students average a 100% certification pass rate on the CompTIA A+, Microsoft MC P, and Cisco CC NA exams. Whether you want to build computers or design the software that drives them, CGTC's information technology program has something for you
Programs of Study
- Associate of Applied Science - Applied Technical Management
- Technical Specialist Technical Certificate
- Banking and Finance
- Business Administrative Technology
- Business Management
- Computer Programming
- Computer Support Specialist
- Design and Media Production
- Distribution and Materials Management
- Hotel/Restaurant/Tourism Management
- Information Technology Technical Certificates of Credit
- Internet Specialist
- IT Professional
- Networking Specialist
- CATALOG: View All Business & Computer Technologies Programs of Study
- AC12 Accounting
- BA22 Business Administrative Technology
- CS14 Computer Support Specialist
- DM12 Distribution/Materials Management
- HM12 Hotel/Restaurant/Tourism Management
- NS14 Networking Specialist
Program Pages are maintained by the faculty in their respective areas. Please be aware that Program Chairs and Department Heads are responsible for content provided by these pages.