Aerospace, Trade & Industry
CGTC's aerospace, trade and industry programs prepares our graduates to take control of their career. Students from this program have consistently dominated state and national competitions that test skills and abilities. Using high tech instruments and computer software, graduates from CGTC's technical program design and innovate the electronics, video games, and industrial systems of tomorrow.
If you like working with your hands, a career in CGTC's aerospace, trade and industry program is for you. Graduates from this program build, repair, and maintain cabinetry, automotive engines, heating and cooling systems, and more. If you would rather manage the project from start to finish, CGTC offers a construction management program that prepares graduates for a career in project management supervision.
Education That Works
CGTC's aircraft structural technology course offers a co-op program that could qualify students for an interview with Robins Air Force Base, the largest employer in Georgia. CGTC is also home to the Instrumentation and Controls Academy, a partnership with Georgia Power that prepares graduates for a career that powers the world.
Take a Hands On Approach to Your Future
CGTC's students hone their skills in leading-edge labs and by using highly-advanced simulation equipment. ATECH simulation software allows students to simulate automotive problems and perform diagnostics from their desk. Our welding lab, featuring a CNC plasma table and state-of-the-art ventilation system, provides hands-on training in all areas of welding and joining technology. The Industrial Electrical Technology program is filling the job market of today while researching the technology of tomorrow.
Programs of Study
- Air Conditioning Technology
- Aircraft Structural Technology
- Automotive Collision Repair
- Automotive Fundamentals
- Aviation Maintenance Technology
- Construction Management
- Commercial Truck Driving
- Electrical Construction and Maintenance
- Electronics Fundamentals and Electronics Technology
- Geographic Information Systems
- Industrial Systems Technology
- Small Engine Repair
- Welding and Joining Technology
- CATALOG: View All Aerospace, Trade & Industry Programs of Study
- ACT2 Air Conditioning Technology
- AST2 Aircraft Structural Technology
- ACR2 Auto Collision Repair
- AF12 Automotive Fundamentals
- AT14 Automotive Technology
- AM34 Aviation Maintenance Technology
- FS31 Basic Shielded Metal Arc Welder
- DEM2 Design and Media Production Technology
- DT12 Drafting Technology
- ES12 Electrical Systems Technology
- ET14 Electronics Technology
- IST4 Industrial Systems Technology
- WAJ2 Welding and Joining Technology
Program Pages are maintained by the faculty in their respective areas. Please be aware that Program Chairs and Department Heads are responsible for content provided by these pages.