Centers in each of the 11 counties served by Adult Education Division offer orientation on a daily basis. During orientation, students receive information about the program and complete an assessment requirement to identify academic strengths. A typical orientation consists of only a one session. Please see the orientation schedule for specific locations and times: Adult Education Orientation Schedule
- Introduction to Adult Education
- Completing Policy and Procedures Documentation
- Locator and Pre Assessment
- Score Review
- AZTEC Student User Access
- Classroom Assignment
Use this Google form to pre-register for an Adult Education Orientation: Pre-Registration Form
Once committed to an orientation session you will need to officially register. To do so, bring the following with you to the appropriate center location:
- Valid, government issued photo ID
- Letters of referral (from referral agencies, or Central Georgia Technical College); if applicable
- Documentation of any accommodations as documented by a physician (Must be dated with the last 5 years)
- Underage youth (Ages 16 & 17) must pre-register by a parent. The student will need to bring a state-issued identification and the Withdrawal Form from school.
- If you have taken parts of the GED Test, bring a copy of GED test record.